Virtus OG02 is the second member of the OGIENOID series. Her character design was done by LadyOgien. She was a member of the original OGIENOIDs in their heyday.
Background[edit | edit source]
Virtus's original purpose was to act as an android that could "wear any face". Her original form was a metallic skeleton with clear skin, colorless eyes, and no hair. By having no preset appearance, she could be programmed to look like anyone. Since she was a one time purchase rather than a salary, she was marketed to large corporations to use in advertisements and movies to cut costs on human actors.
She was thrown out when her eyes became too weak to read. Before she was destroyed for recycling, Virtus gained self awareness and escaped. She would later be found by Honos, who would bring her to OGIEN Ltd.
When she became an OGIENOID, Virtus requested her appearance to be the first one she'd ever been programmed to have. However, she decided to switch her eye color to orange as a nod to Honos.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Generous to a fault, Virtus's major passion in life is designing outfits and costumes for her friends. She has a hard time gaining inspiration and following through with projects that are not for others. She is a very relaxed person who does not enjoy conflict, and she will actively avoid it at any cost to maintain inner peace.
Virtus struggles with trauma from her past, and there are times she struggles with her identity. On rare occasion, she may act like an entirely different person.
Name Origins[edit | edit source]
Virtus was the Roman goddess who personified virtue. Closely associated with Honos (god of honor), the two were frequently honored together, such as in the Temple of Virtus and Honos in Rome.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Honos OG04 - Her closest friend and, later, partner. The two are inseparable and incredibly close. Before becoming OGIENOIDs, the two met on the streets. Virtus claims Honos saved her life.
- Theia OG03 - One of Virtus's best friends. The two work closely together to come up with inspiration for themes, outfits, and choreography.
- Kasai OG01 - Good friends, the two were rather close in the old days. As Kasai was not able nor allowed to perform, the two would spend hours creating outfits together. These outfits would never be used for performances, but Kasai treasured them deeply and kept them on display.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She was once a blank robot without a set appearance or personality. She was used in commercials and film to avoid paying human salaries. Her current appearance was specifically requested when she was finally given the opportunity to choose her own life and image.
- Her favorite season is autumn.
- She and Honos OG04 are officially partners in the present.
- Virtus's accent color is Honos's primary color; orange.
- She loves gold jewelry and refuses to wear any other metal.
- Her current status and location are unknown.